Emergency Food

To get a food parcel you should ask a referral agency to fill out a referral form.  You can then take the form to one of our sites at the times they are open.

Here is a list of referral agencies:

  • Gentoo
  • Jobcentre
  • Holy Trinity Church, Washington Village
  • Social workers
  • HAPS
  • W.W.I.N.
  • Christians Against Poverty (C.A.P.)
  • N.E.C.A.
  • The Cyrenians
  • Age Concern
  • GP Surgery
  • Health Visitor
  • The Minster in Sunderland
  • Youth Services – for those under 18
  • Probation Services
  • The Police
  • Any mental health nurse or doctor (CPN)
  • Community Matrons
  • Community Nurse