If you need food

Do not leave comments here.  No-one reads them.

To get a food parcel you should ask a referral agency to fill out a referral form.  You can then take the form to one of our sites at the times they are open.

Here is a list of referral agencies:

Holy Trinity church, Washington village (next to Washington Old Hall)
Social workers
Christians Against Poverty (C.A.P.)
The Cyrenians
Age Concern
GP Surgery
Health Visitor
The Minster in Sunderland
Youth Services – for those under 18
Probation Services
The Police
Any mental health nurse or doctor (CPN)
Community Matrons
Community Nurse.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>